Friday, June 26, 2009

my first blog post

I have been an avid reader of many blogs for quite awhile, but never had the time or inclination to post my own thoughts. Between email, facebook, and twitter, I assumed that those who care can keep up easily enough. But since I find myself with an extra 24 hours in Chicago and I forgot to pack my travel journal, it seems like now might be a good time to join the bandwagon. So stay tuned for updates and pictures from my summer in India...when I finally get there.

For the record, diverting to St. Louis is not the most efficient way to get from Boston to O'Hare. Thus, I missed my nonstop flight to Delhi, which flies once a day. The lovely staff of American Airlines assures me that my luggage will be rerouted accordingly and will arrive when I do...I'll believe it when I see it.

Next post will be from Delhi! (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment